This information was provided by Revd Phyllis who can be contacted on 01283 814802. or email email@example.com for further information
The Priory Church of St Mary’s Tutbury will be open for private prayer at the following times:
Wednesday, 10am – 12 noon and Saturday, 10am – 12 noon. Starting on 24 June.
St Mary’s Church, Rolleston will be open for private prayer at the following times:
Monday, 5pm – 7pm and Thursday, 11am – 1pm. Starting on 22 June.
Holy Trinity, Anslow will not be opening for private prayer at the moment.
We hope to open for longer than these times when we have the volunteers to safely
staff the buildings and to do the necessary cleaning. We will review this regularly.
Please note only individual private prayer is permitted. The Government and Church of England defines individual prayer as “a person or household entering the venue to pray on their own and not as part of a group, led prayer or communal act”. They should be socially distanced from other individuals or households. Collective or communal prayer and regular scheduled services are not permitted at this time as set out in Regulations. This includes a Minister of Religion or lay person leading devotions or prayer of any sort.
Government guidelines state that you should not attend private prayer if you have Covid-19 symptoms, are shielding or self-isolating.
- Church building will look rather different when you go in. This is so we can keep it as safe as we can for everyone who comes in.
- You will notice that the front and vestry doors are open. This is for 2 reasons; to avoid touching handles and so fresh air can circulate better.
- Please use the hand sanitiser on the table near the door.
- Please sit in the open pews, and at the green dots, 2 people or 1 household per pew.
- We suggest that you bring your own Bible, pens and paper etc with you. There are single-use prayer sheets and suggestions on the entrance table. Please take your copy away with you at the end of your time praying.
- We are unable to have toilets open for public use at this time.
- We are unable to have the candles available due to the risk of cross infection.
We are thinking about how we may light candles safely as we remember loved ones.
Please send us a message if you have any questions.
You can contact Revd Phyllis on 01283 814802. or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the 2 FaceBook pages for information about online worship, pastoral care and our news.
The Priory church of St Mary’s Tutbury and St Mary’s Rolleston
May God bless you and your time here.