Anslow, Rolleston and Tutbury Churches
** Important Covid-19 announcement**
For simplicity this website has been left as it was before the Covid-19 pandemic struck. Important differences are as follows (updated 1 December Nov 2020)
- See NEWS on the right for the latest information
- There are no services and limited private prayer – see Covid 19 Latest Service and Opening Times
- Also see the latest NiPs (News in the Pews) for information about Church Openings etc.
- All social events, Priory Pantry and Priory Crafters have been suspended for the duration
- There are no tours or talks
- There is little Churchyard maintenance due to the absence of the Sudbury volunteers – some parts are being maintained due to the superb efforts of a few people – see Thank You
- Check the News items on the right for the latest information
- See Facebook for videos of Services
For further information please contact one of the Primary Contacts listed.
If you cannot find what you want on this website please use the Sitemap below or the Search Panel on the right.
Services and opening times of the Church can be found here
Interested in coffee and home-made cake (Priory Pantry) or crafting (Priory Crafters) then try here
For the latest News see the News blog
The NiPs (weekly News in the Pews) will be found in News.
If are planning a Wedding, a Christening or a Funeral please see Ceremonies
Updates on Priory Projects, particularly CoPAA (Conservation of the Priory Alabaster Arch), Lighting and SDEA (South Door Easy Access) can be found on the Priory Projects page
Are you visiting our website from outside the UK?
If so, why not get in touch and tell us who you are and why you are visiting – we would love to know!
Most pages have a sidebar on the right which has
a Search panel at the top which will search the website
the highlights of the News – just click on an entry
a shortened list of the calendar – use the “visit calendar” button at the bottom of the list to get top the full calendar
Below is a site map – click on a page to go there – or there is a Site Map on the main menu